Today we are pleased to announce that the 22-year-old German player Sabit "mirbit" Coktasar joins the Windigo Gaming CS:GO starting lineup. He has to pass a probationary period in the team.
Mirbit has entered on his professional career in 2016, and since then he managed to play for such tags as nVision, PANTHERS Gaming,
Berzerk, EURONICS Gaming and Sprout. Talking about his biggest victories we can mention the first places at the Gamdom Premier, ESL Meisterschaft: Spring 2018 and The WinterNational at DreamHack Leipzig 2019. He has earned over the $50,000 of prize money.
Within Windigo Gaming team mirbit has replaced Thomas. The German player will perform along with bubble, poizon, hAdji and Calyx.
Windigo Gaming lineup:
- Kamen "bubble" Kostadinov
- Valentin "poizon" Vasilev
- Buğra "Calyx" Arkın (trial)
- Ali "hAdji" Haïnouss (trial)
- Sabit "mirbit" Coktasar (trial)
- Aleksandr "Shockwave" Netreba (coach)
- Yanko "blocker" Panov (benched)
- Georgi "SHiPZ" Grigorov (benched)
Bookmark the Windigo Gaming website, follow us on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter, and be aware of all the upcoming events. Let us note that we also have the YouTube channel, where you can find a lot of great content.