The Ukrainian organization Windigo Gaming was founded on October 31, 2017, by Maksym Bednarskyi, Artur Yermolayev and Vladislav Bartoshko. Maksym Bednarskyi became the CEO of the organization.
The first lineup of the organization included former players of the Outlaws CS:GO team. The new team rapidly managed to make a statement about Windigo Gaming in the world esports arena by making it to the top 30 teams. Later on March 26, 2018, a CS:GO Academy was opened, comprising young and talented Ukrainian players.
Windigo Gaming is a team of people with great experience in esports. Each of us does their best to assume the responsibilities effectively and develop the organization. The main tasks of Windigo Gaming are to develop Ukrainian esports, to promote it in the homeland and strengthening the authority of Ukrainian esports in the world arena. The main method of achieving the goals is successfully competing in international tournaments.
The goals of the organization are extensive. They include:
- creating a good environment for practicing and improving for our players and staff members;
- winning trophies at international and world championships in various disciplines;
- expanding the fan base and satisfying its interests;
- creating high-quality esports content, promoting esports in all possible ways;
- fruitful and mutually beneficial work with our partners on the best terms for cooperation.